- Catering Director – Some of the candidates job duties will include but are not limited to: being responsible for handling all catering leads, working one-on-one with each customer including the initial contact, proposal, special arrangements, and all planning details. Will also handle the operations and execution of each event, as well as be the liaison between the customer and operations’ end of all catered functions. Must have valid drivers license. Schedule: Must be available nights and weekends.
- Catering Delivery Driver – The primary job responsibility is insuring that our meals are delivered on time and set up in a neat, professional manner. Job duties also include loading and unloading vehicles and assisting in setting up the deliveries on-site. Must have a valid drivers license, good driving record and be able to lift at least 50lbs. Schedule: Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule, including weekends and occasional nights. Catering Set-Up Representative – Ideal candidates must be friendly and outgoing. Job duties will include but are not limited to: professionally setting up caterings including buffets and plated events, assisting in unloading of vehicles and helping kitchen staff as needed. Schedule: Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule, including weekends and occasional nights.
- Cook – Looking for candidates who will prepare foods in our production kitchen in advance of catering events and occasionally on-site at events. Culinary team members should ensure the highest standards of food production while being responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the kitchen, appropriate stocking, and rotation and labeling of food products. Must be able to produce food products in accordance with existing recipes and procedures, follow all sanitation procedures, have knowledge of all basic cooking techniques and skills while being able to complete tasks as instructed and within the time frame assigned. Schedule: Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule, including weekends and occasional nights.
- Kitchen Tech – This is a seasonal entry level position; no food service experience is required. This position is located at Camp Whitcomb Mason in Hartland, WI. Candidates must be at least 16 years old, have reliable transportation, be punctual and able to lift at least 25lbs. Job duties include but are not limited to: running commercial dishwasher, general cleaning, preparing and serving food and unloading delivery trucks. Schedule: Mostly weekdays (weekends possible) with a majority of hours coming between June and August. Must be available to work different shifts (kitchen is open from 7am to 6:30pm). For this position, contact Joe Mich at Joe.Mich [@] bgcmilwaukee.org
- Vending Route Representative – The perfect candidate would possess the following skills: ability to work independently, lift, bend, push and pull repetitively through out an 8-12 hour shift. Additionally, the right candidate would be someone who has experience in customer service, can listen to concerns and be comfortable with suggesting and providing solutions when needed. Schedule: Monday-Friday; start time is between 2:00am and 4:30am until the route is finished. Route Relief Driver – Candidates must be friendly and outgoing, enjoy working in all weather conditions, and capable of lifting and carrying two cases of soda on a regular and frequent basis. Candidates must have a clean background, clear driving record, pass a drug screen and physical to acquire this job. Main duties include stocking and cleaning vending machines and markets. Very independent work environment with direct customer interaction. Schedule: Monday-Friday; start time is between 3:00am and 4:00am. 45-50 hours per week.
- Designs Staff – We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for creating our clients vision and love to be creative in a banquet setting. Candidates should have good verbal communication skills, attention for detail and able to lift and carry at least 35lbs. Looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for food and great customer service. Duties to include but not limited to: setting up of linens, chair covers and band/tie applications, laundering of linens, ceremony setups, table lighting, centerpiece construction and cleanup. Schedule: Part-time position. Must be available nights and weekends.
- Banquet Server – Candidates should have good verbal communication skills and able to lift and carry at least 35lbs. Looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for food and great customer service. Schedule: Must be available nights and weekends.
- Dishwasher – Candidates should have reliable transportation and able to lift and carry at least 50lbs. Main job duties include but are not limited to washing all guest and kitchen dishes, helping to plate food and assisting to maintain a clean working environment. Schedule: Must be available Friday, Saturday evenings with the occasional Sunday and weeknight shifts.
Davians is hiring! Apply today for one of our open positions here: Join Our Team